Adobe Illustrator Draw Winner of the Tabby Award for Creation, Design, and Editing and PlayStore Editor’s Choice Award!
Create vector artwork with image and drawing layers you can send to Adobe Illustrator or to Photoshop.
Illustrators, graphic designers and artists can:
• Zoom up to 64x to apply finer details.
• Sketch with five different pen tips with adjustable opacity, size and color.
• Work with multiple image and drawing layers.
• Rename, duplicate, merge and adjust each individual layer.
• Insert basic shape stencils or new vector shapes from Capture.
• Send an editable native file to Illustrator or a PSD to Photoshop that automatically opens on your desktop.
Try using Draw with:
Adobe Illustrator Draw
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
ADOBE STOCK with Adobe Illustrator Draw
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Draw. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES in Adobe Illustrator Draw
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images, photos you processed in Lightroom, or scalable vector-based shapes created in Capture.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
GET FEEDBACK of Adobe Illustrator Draw
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter, and email.