SPlayer – An Android Video Player that will Dominate the Market.
If you are looking for a User Friendly Player which you can navigate easily right in the first use, then SPlayer is your must choose. SPlayer does support all Video formats that are available now, with many built-in feature that will give you the best streaming experience on all the videos you want.
– Multi-Formats supported
– Subtitle setting: Modify the appearance and the speed of the subtitle as you wish, you can also choose to import subtitle into the video from your local storage or from a url.
– Cast to your TV with Chromecast.
– PIP (Picture in Picture) Mode, so you can do multiple tasks while watching your favorite videos.
– Player Gestures.
– Private Folder to protect your private videos.
– Audio Booster and Brightness Booster.
– Live torrent streaming – This feature allows you to stream a torrent video file directly on SPlayer without downloading.
+ Able to Seek on video during torrent streaming.
+ Support Magnet or .torrent file.
+ Unlimited download speed
+ Support casting to TV via Chromecast for MP4 Torrent.
+ Able to choose specific file to download if there’re several files in torrent.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
Splayer will need these permissions below:
– Internet: Access your network for url streaming and downloading.
Write external storage: Access to your external storage to read and write files.
– Foreground service: To improve the download feature, avoid interuption during the download.
– System Alert window & System overlay window: For PIP (Picture in Picture) Playing mode on Android 8 and below.
– Access network state: To allow us to send alert if you’re using 4G network to download/stream online videos.
– Access wifi state: To obtain user IP for Local Video Casting.
Please visit: https://splayer.dev/