Over three million users chose TurboScan scan documents and receipts in PDF scan documents and receipts in PDF! Thank you for your support! • TurboScan turns your phone into a full-featured and powerful multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, photos, or other everyday text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents in high quality and store or send them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
TurboScan scan documents and receipts in PDF uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast – black on white.
TurboScan scans documents and receipts in PDF boasts a powerful yet easy-to-use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color control all on one screen!
TurboScan scan documents and receipts in PDF also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the phone camera.
TurboScan’s handy “Email to myself” feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your phone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
FEATURES of TurboScan scan documents and receipts in PDF:
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Ultra-fast processing (under 3 seconds per page)
• Document naming, storage inside the app, and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, OneDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING with TurboScan scan documents and receipts in PDF
• Make sure your document is flat and well-lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions but avoid glare from it with glossy documents.
• If your flash over-saturates images or makes them blurry, please change the flash option in app Settings.
We’re constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers’ opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting a comment to the store.